Monday, August 5, 2013

Closing the lid of June and July

Due to tumultous events and overall busy times, I missed my June recap post, so I will do a recap of two months now.
 
June-July 2013:
 
* R. Yancey "The 5th Wave"
* A. Tarttelin "Golden Boy"
* A.M. Homes "May We Be Forgiven"
* T. Gauld "You're All Just Jealous of My Jetpack"
 
448 + 460 + 338 + 343 + 480 + 160 = 2229 pages in two months. Jetpack-book doesn't actually have page numbers (which I found so odd!), so I'm relying on Goodreads information here.
 
This month it's Austen in August, and also Bout of Books, which I still haven't decided on.
 
I'm currently reading Mansfield Park (2 chapters a day), and The Well of Lost Plots by Jasper Fforde - I think Thursday Next are my choice for the best summer read.


2 comments:

  1. Great reading! I'm reading Mansfield Park this month as well. Only about 160 pages in thus far, but enjoying. Hope your reading is going just as swimmingly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooke. I did manage to finish Mansfield Park, which was the biggest goal for this month, so I am happy :)

      Delete

Leave a comment if you feel like it - it warms my little bookish heart. :)